Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Conserve your health as well as your wealth with homeopathy

A year ago this month, the world as we knew it changed. I remember the time clearly. Each morning I would wake up and there would be fresh news of another financial disaster. As their financial resources dwindled in the deepening global financial crisis, people responded by trying to save money in various ways.

But I wonder how many people see their health as a resource that should be conserved. In these difficult economic times one would think it is imperative to minimise time off work through ill health, or to remain fit and healthy whilst perhaps looking for other work.

It is accepted wisdom that traumatic experiences such as losing your job, or the threat thereof, undermine the immune system and cause us to be more prone to infections. So it would seem wise to strengthen our immune systems to help us fend off infections in the winter months ahead.

In the current spirit of re-evaluating what we spend our money on, why not invest in your health and give homeopathy a try. Since undergoing regular constitutional homeopathic treatment, I am much less prone to colds and flu and when I do come down with a heavy cold as I did recently, I recover quickly with no lingering symptoms.

There is much anecdotal evidence from homeopaths to suggest that regular homeopathic treatment really does strengthen the immune system. Think about it, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain, unlike investments in stocks and shares!

For more information about homeopathy, please take a look at my website www.elfriedestewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment